Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Gold spotted handYbag


Hello :) You must be wondering what this is right ? These are the phrases which describe my first handbag , yippee ! Made it for the Handbag contest @ patternreview.com.
Just a glimpse of someone having a handbag sort of like this ,at some party and I wanted to make one! Phew!! Hunting all the supplies required in stores was a tough one.













The proverb 'All that glitters in not gold' comes to my mind, when I see the antique gold effect the sequins have on shining cotton silk.LOL. The last pic is with my favourite fish cut ghagra, must say I love that dress.Now its this handbag that I shall carry around @ bright and flashy parties!!

I shall add post on how I made the bag part one is up here.Also check out where I party on the left sidebar:)


Cheers,
Diya


P.S : I have linked up my project to all/some of the links 
here.

11 comments:

  1. Yes! That is one chic and sexy handbag! I'm in love. Heading over to vote now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous!!! Fantastic details. Will you give info on how you put it together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a night out and it goes so well with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your handbag that you made! So trendy and it goes so well with what you're wearing. Good luck on the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks so much for linking this up to our weekend Wonders party. Hope to see you back on Thursday :)

    http://thethriftinessmiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple yet elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this handbag! You did an amazing job!

    Thank you for following and linking up at the Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop.

    Kelly @ Our Everyday Harvest

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic and stylish. Thanks so much for sharing your post and project on BeColorful.
    pr

    ReplyDelete

Adding comments is easy and I love to read them :)Also it helps me find more crafty bloggers. If you have a question I reply to them right here.. So check back :)