Friday, 30 November 2012

Simple Scarf Completed

Challenging time again!! Completed a scarf...

As always I joined the scarf challenge at Rikka's blog. To sew a scarf was what the challenge all about.  I am not a person with love for scarves, but I joined the gang to make friends and to do a little bit of "sew gossip".. I had mega plans of dyeing or painting a scarf but nothing worked. Time constraints:D..
Not to miss out on the fun I made a simple scarf. Its too simple to explain or make a tutorial .. Just a square clothe with rolled hem all round with a thread of contrasting color. Material used is Smooth and soft Silk sateen. I will update this post with the voting page link. So you can vote for your favorite participant.. 
You too can check it out here:

Happy weekend:)

9 comments:

  1. Looks great-- especially with the chevron skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a rolled hem, Diya, but have a rolled hem foot on my shopping list. Your scarf looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scarf - it's simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scraf looks great and I'm jealous of the rolled hem foot, mmm, maybe from Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scarf is elegant, I like the color. Thanks for the idea of making a rolled hem around the edge of the scarf. The result is just perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Marisa-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah time - it always gets us! The scarf is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah time - it always gets us! The scarf is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with us again! Your challenge has been met! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful scarf. I love that shade of green!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments:)