Friday, 30 November 2012

Someone said my blog is lovely:)



The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are apprecaited, and to help spread the word about new blogs. I was nominated by Shannon from Sewingbarefoot for this award.
The rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
5. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you!

So here goes... a little bit about me...All random stuff..
[1] What are a few blogs that you read on a daily/weekly basis?
Reading Alisa Burke's blog is what I look forward most. Of course I read all the blogs I follow regularly and enjoy.
[2] What is your favorite TV show?
I dont watch much of TV to have a favourite;)
[3] How long have you been blogging?
May 2012
[4] What project(s) are you currently working on?
Button Down Shirt and Rosie Skirt,
[5] What is one of your New Years Resolutions?
Not to postpone .. anything
[6] What is your favorite pin on Pinterest?
Too many to list..Anything pinned on drafting.
[7] Are you a dog or cat person?
I love dogs . But dont have any pets.
[8] Where do you buy most of your clothes?
I sew them ;)
[9] What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list?
Western ghats , India
[10] Do you need coffee to function? Or are you more of a tea person?
Coffeeeeee
[11] How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start a blog?
My husband and friends inspired me

Here are the questions I'm asking the blogs I nominate:
[1] What are a few blogs that you read on a daily/weekly basis?
[2] Which is your favourite sewing pattern?
[3] How long have you been blogging?
[4] What project(s) are you currently working on?
[5] What is one of your New Years Resolutions?
[6] Did you write a tutorial on your favourite project you made?
[7] Do you have pets?
[8] Where do you buy most of your clothes?
[9] What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list?
[10] Your favourtie project you made till date?
[11] How long have you been blogging and what inspired you to start a blog?

Here are the blogs I've nominated:
UglyCuteDesigns
SeeLoveMake
Nisabell-Necessary
MellyWoodMansion
HandmadeMartini
ByrdieCouture
ArtisticExpressions
ItsaWunderBarLife
AlisonKimberly


I'm looking forward to learning more about you! Please leave me a comment with your post URL so I can read them when you're finished :)

Also I was nominated for the Lovely Blog award by Michelle and another blog Dreamoholic Diaries.Thank you bloggers :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!
    Love,
    Rita

    http://seelovemake.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award-is-given-by-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diya! That was a nice cheer me up after a failed project!

    http://byrdiecouture.blogspot.com/2012/12/do-you-want-good-news-or.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this award, and thank you for also nominating me! I'll come back and leave you a url. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Diya, for stopping by my blog and commenting on my post today. Here is the url for my award response: http://artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-blog-has-received-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your award!!

    I am your new follower via Aloha Friday blog hop. Would love if you visit my blog…
    Have a great day!
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented!
    We are your newest follower. Thanks for following us too.
    The Busy Bee's.
    Myrna and Joye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Diya! I've (finally) composed my answers and such -- it was fun!
    http://handmademartini.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-or-more-information.html

    ReplyDelete

Adding comments is easy and I love to read them :)I reply questions right here.. So check back :) If your comment does not appear, then there is a bug. Try adding again.