Friday, 1 March 2013

Envelope clutch pattern

Let me introduce you my envelope clutch I made for a clutch-along.. I do not have time this week to make any garments. A little busy moving to a new locality. But I felt I did have time to participate in the clutch-along at SeeKateSew blog . And I completed this envelope clutch.
envelope clutch free pattern



I made it with fabric with brocade . you can download the free pattern here and the instructions to make this is very clear. Its fast I guess I wrapped up the whole thing in 2 hours or less. I made it half the size of the pattern. Also I re drafted the envelope flap to make it more squarish. I wanted a smaller one and I will not be using this one but giving it as a gift for the next girl who will drop by my home :)
I used a fabric covered button. I covered it with gold tissue fabric. 
 envelope clutch free pattern 
envelope clutch free patternenvelope clutch free pattern


envelope clutch free pattern

 So what say ..Did you like it ? Were you also a part of this sew along . See you soon I will share more updates after I get back to some more real sewing.

11 comments:

  1. Love the fabric! Does it coordinate with your green chevron skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design. Great scale. Great job, very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful clutch. And I love the lovely green brocade fabric and your modifications. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...this is really nice! I would love to try and make one for my grab and go coupons. Nice work!

    So glad you could link up at this week’s Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you made this...beautiful.love your choice of brocade material

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful clutch! I love that depending on the fabric it could be fancy for a dressed up look or just a fun every day clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that brocade is gorgeous! I love that it has a slight sheen to it. Great job!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clutch.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this - the fabric is amazing. Im sad I missed this clutch along... Looks like fun!
    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great look and so timely for St. Patty's Day. :D Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on altering the pattern to suit your needs, Diya!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments:)